STEELEMOTION means FREEDOM TO WORK ... in a small but global team.
We have been supplying steel products to the EU and USA steel fabrication industries since 1995 as well as metallurgical technology to steel mills in Russia and Ukraine.
We now seek new colleague to improve our trade based on
- PURCHASES in Italy and China
- SALES in the EU, USA, Russia and Ukraine .
Work calls for much global travel.
In addition to Russian and English, fluency in at least one other language is welcome, especially Mandarin, Italian and German.
- Our work is purchasing, stocking, processing, transport and sale of
- steel plates
- flame-cut shapes and products fabricated from steel plates
- metallurgical equipment, spares and consumables.
- We operate in the global steel industry which is undergoing structural turmoil and trade wars. The daily fight for survival is not for the faint-hearted.
- Our work is almost entirely on the road - in the suppliers’ and customers’ factories and offices. This calls for youthful energy but also mature, professional discipline of thought and precision of communication.
- Our daily operations “office” is online. In strategically located hubs of our work - China, Italy, Ukraine, Russia and USA, we have campuses where, when opportune, our team members can live and work.
- The art of trading in our circumstances calls for multiple qualities :
- analytical skills and logical thought of a chess player
- communication skills and mobility of a diplomat
- sharp commercial acumen of a street vendor
- focused commitment of a marathon runner
- optimism of a mountain climber
- empathy of a priest
- charm of a panda
- … and an earnest sense of humour.
- Experience is welcome but not essential.
- We do not offer a rigidly defined vacancy into which to slot you. We do not offer just a job to pay the bills. We offer a career opportunity !
- IF and only IF it is a career development you are ready for, please respond with a COVER LETTER explaining just HOW you envisage yourself in our team.
Guide on our recruitment stages:
- Q & A in writing through Skype
- Online observation and participation in our work (1-2 weeks)
- Live interview, in person
- Paid trial work on a showcase project of your design (2-4 weeks)