English speaking assistant
Montessori Elementary School Semitsvetik ("Семицветик", The Montessori Way) is looking for an English speaking assistant to join our team in September 2017. The school will start its fourth year with approximately 30 children aged 6 to 10. We are situated in Dolgoprudny town, Moscow region. The trip to school from Moscow downtown takes about an hour by underground and bus or by train.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Speaks fluent English
- Loves and respects children
- Is ready to collaborate and follow the instructions of the lead teachers
Teaching experience is preferable.
- Among the duties will be watching children at the outside recess and playing with them different games in English, helping at lunch, assisting children with cleaning the lunch area and the classroom. Other duties depend on the candidate's qualifications and current situation at school.
- Working schedule Monday – Friday from 12 p.m. till 4 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- We offer a job in the constanly developing active and friendly team of people who work hard to make a difference.
- The salary will be discussed individualy depending on the candidate's experience and skills.
If you are interested please write a short motivation letter and send us your CV.