The branch of American shipping company is searching for a young enthusiastic person for the junior management position in documentation department.
- Operating warehouse management system: maintaining inventory database, tracking cargo movements, running bookings depository;
- Communication with clients and subcontractors (e-mail, phone);
- Export documentation processing.
- Experienced PC user (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Fluency in English (speaking & writing);
- University degree (last year students are welcome to apply);
- Multi-tasking, organizational, prioritization skills;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Excelent time management skills;
- Ability to work during night time: working hours –from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. (necessary to synchronize with U.S. business hours);
- Work experience would be an added value.
What We Offer:
- Working in successful dynamic international company;
- Opportunity to gain deep insight into international shipping business;
- Young friendly team;
- Medical insurance;
- Monthly bonuses;