STEELEMOTION means FREEDOM TO WORK as per your own JobDesign, in a small but global team.
We have been supplying steel products to European and USA steel fabrication industries since 1995.
We have also provided metallurgical equipment to almost all steel mills in Russia and Ukraine.
We now seek new colleague to improve our trade based on
- PURCHASES in China and Italy
- SALES in the EU, USA and Russian speaking markets
Work calls for much GLOBAL TRAVEL and LIVE NEGOTIATION.
In addition to Russian and English, fluency in at least one other language is welcome, especially Mandarin, Italian or German.
- Our work is purchasing, stocking, processing, transport and sale of
- steel plates
- flame-cut shapes and products fabricated from steel plates
- metallurgical equipment, spares and consumables.
- We operate in the global steel industry in structural turmoil and trade wars. Our daily fight for survival is not for the faint-hearted.
- Our work is almost entirely on the road - in the suppliers’ and customers’ factories and offices. This calls for youthful energy but also mature, professional negotiations, visiting at least 15 clients each month.
- Our daily operations “office” is online. In strategically located hubs of our work - China, Italy, Ukraine, we have campuses where, when opportune, our team members can live and work.
- The art of trading in our circumstances calls for multiple qualities :
- analytical skills and logical thought of a chess player
- communication skills and mobility of a diplomat
- sharp commercial acumen of a street vendor
- focused commitment of a marathon runner
- patient persistence of a ballet dancer
- optimism of a mountain climber
- empathy of a priest
- charm of a panda
- … and an earnest sense of humour.
- Experience is welcome but not essential. More importantly, one must have
- Professional maturity powered by youthful energy
- Excellent literacy - the ability to write-read-speak-listen with meaningful eloquence
- Numeracy at 1st year algebra level
- Disciplined logiical thinking resulting in precision of communication
- The commitment and ability to learn, day in - day out !
- We do not offer a rigidly defined vacancy - a cubicle into which to slot you. We do not offer just a job to pay the bills. We offer a career opportunity !
- IF and only IF it is a fast-track career development you seek, please respond with a COVER LETTER explaining just WHY you wish to explore the compatibility of our work with your skills, limitations and aspirations.
Guide on our recruitment stages:
- Q & A in writing through Skype : " heartinsteel "
- Online observation and participation in our work (1 week)
- Paid trial work - a showcase project of your choosing (1-2 weeks)
- Live interview (or alternatively in Skype)
- Live observation of our work in visits to suppliers and clients
- Becoming a pillar of this small but global team - a tiny boutique in the world steel trade worth some $ 500 billion.