KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have over 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG has been working in Ukraine since 1992, and our goal has always been to use the firm’s global intellectual potential, combined with the practical experience of our Ukrainian professionals, to help leading companies to achieve their goals. In Ukraine KPMG’s offices are in Kyiv and Lviv.
Department Assistant, Audit
- You will be a part of the Audit department team and will mainly provide secretarial support to professional staff. This is a pro-active position where you will need to be able to demonstrate both resilience and flexibility in a complex and changing environment.
Candidates for this position meet the following requirements:
- University degree (background in Linguistics is a plus);
- at least 1 year experience in a similar position;
- fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian both written and verbal;
- PC proficient with good word processing and database skills;
- team-player, able to work overtime and under pressure;
- able to learn quickly and apply new knowledge;
- flexible, able to deal with more than one project simultaneously;
- strong communication and organizational skills;
- punctual, attentive to details.
- challenging assignments, career development opportunities, work in a friendly international environment, competitive salary and social package.