1. Original contracts management (contract sealing, scanning, register in local database, execution of requests for contract search); methodological guidance of the original managers work in other departments; training and audits of the original managers in other departments
2. Powers of attorneys drafting and process management
3. Coordination of work on payment of invoices received by Legal department and budgeting process of the Legal department; making monthly reports of the legal expenses and accruals.
4. Organization and control of the process of notarization of the documents, interaction with the notary
5. Administrative support of the Legal department (taxi order, booking of meeting rooms, order passes, travel support, sending correspondence (maintaining a register of incoming and outgoing correspondence)
6. Management of the Legal department Archive (contacts, law-suites and other legal documents)
7. Negotiations and contracts signing with the supplies of the Consultant+ Legal data –base and legal periodic purchasing by the Legal team
8. Responsible of affixing a corporate seal at the documents according to the Procedure for seals management.
1. Experience at team assistance
2. Combination of the basic legal knowledge and the budgeting / invoicing knowledge. Basic legal education is preferable although not obligatory.
3. Excel and Power point high skills
4. Accurate, supportive, hardworking, persistent and reliable person
5. Fluent English
Kindly indicate your salary expectations!