Kellogg's is a worldwide leader in the production of Breakfast cereals and one of the leading food producers in Russia and invites candidates for the position of "Corporate Affairs Specialist".
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
To be part of our success in your role as Corporate Affairs Specialist your duties may include but are not limited to:
- Implement the internal communications strategy and plans for Russia &CIS through mix of communication vehicles such as townhalls, staff magazine, newsletters, internal events, Intranet as appropriate for Russia;
- Prepare messages, Q&A, speeches, interview, press releases, press- and public events, cooperate with traditional media, bloggers & celebrities, etc.;
- Execute company CSR initiatives in accordance with the Global Strategy. Implement local charity programs, including cause-related programs, volunteer programs for employees, etc; coordinate charity partners, ensure transparent financial support of all programs in cooperation with European office.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Higher education;
- Previous experience of internal & external communications within Russia;
- Understanding of Russian Media / external environment;
- Excellent command of Russian language (written and spoken);
- Fluent in English;
- Good presentation skills;
- Attention to details;
- Presentation skills;
- Result orientation and accountability for results.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Work in a stable and growing company with a team of professionals;
- Competitive salary;
- Voluntary medical insurance, life insurance;
- Corporate mobile, laptop.
Kellogg`s company provides equal opportunities to all applicants and strives to create an environment in which everyone can contribute, using a variety of knowledge and skills.