Kellogg's is a worldwide leader in the production of Breakfast cereals and one of the leading food producers in Russia and invites candidates for the position of "Corporate Affairs Specialist" (maternity cover).
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
To be part of our success in your role as Corporate Affairs Specialist (maternity cover) your duties may include but are not limited to:
- Implement the internal communications strategy and plans for Russia &CIS through mix of communication vehicles such as townhalls, staff magazine, newsletters, internal events, Intranet as appropriate for Russia;
- Prepare messages, Q&A, speeches, interview, press releases, press- and public events, cooperate with traditional media, bloggers & celebrities, etc.;
- Execute company CSR initiatives in accordance with the Global Strategy. Implement local charity programs, including cause-related programs, volunteer programs for employees, etc; coordinate charity partners, ensure transparent financial support of all programs in cooperation with European office.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Maternity cover position;
- Higher education;
- Previous experience of internal & external communications within Russia;
- Understanding of Russian Media / external environment;
- Excellent command of Russian language (written and spoken);
- Fluent in English;
- Good presentation skills;
- Attention to details;
- Presentation skills;
- Result orientation and accountability for results.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Work in a stable and growing company with a team of professionals;
- Competitive salary;
- Voluntary medical insurance, life insurance;
- Corporate mobile, laptop.
Kellogg`s company provides equal opportunities to all applicants and strives to create an environment in which everyone can contribute, using a variety of knowledge and skills.