PBN Hill+Knowlton Strategies, a leading international strategic communications firm is looking for a trainee to join its Government Relations Department. This is a unique opportunity to start your career in the team of GR-professionals working at a western-style Government Relations & Public Relations consultancy.
The unpaid position is designed to give interns a valuable experience in government relations, with exposure to a wide range of client work.
Daily duties include but not limited to:
- Monitoring & analysis of draft legislation, policy initiatives and economic news; identification of risks & opportunities for the firm’s clients
- Analysis of industries for new business development
- Writing analytical pieces and correspondence with government bodies
- Interaction with government bodies, trade associations and industry experts
- Providing administrative support to projects
- Master's Degree / Master’s degree in progress in Law or Public Administration. Master's degree from European or U.S. university is preferred
- Relevant internship experience is an asset
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
- Familiarity with government structures and the political and economic environment
- Research and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Professional demeanour