- Assistance to senior staff in a wide range of Human Capital services, in particular, in different analytical researches and surveys.
- University degree in Computer Science or Economics/Finance, Applied Mathematics or any equivalent
- Advanced user of MS Excel and other applications of MS Office, MS Access, PowerPoint
- Fluent English, Russian, Ukrainian (both written and oral)
- Strong analytical skills§Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Positive attitude to work and challenging assignments
Work schedule: Part-time/Full-time
We offer you a chance to work in a highly professional and dynamic team working with wide range of international and Ukrainian organizations, attractive remuneration package and opportunities to develop professionally.