The branch of American shipping company is searching for a young enthusiastic person for the junior position in Documentation department.
- Maintaining documents, tracking cargo movements;
- Communication with US office (e-mail, phone);
- Documentation processing.
- Handling multiple routine tasks.
- Experienced PC user (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Fluency in English (speaking & writing);
- University degree (last year students are welcome to apply);
- Multi-tasking, organizational, prioritization skills;
- 100% attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work during night time: working hours – from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. (necessary to synchronize with U.S. business hours);
What We Offer:
- Working in successful dynamic international company;
- Opportunity to gain deep insight into international shipping business;
- Young friendly team;
- Medical insurance;
- Monthly bonuses;